10 Morrison Road, AppinSold November 12, 2019
- Property ID: 61817830
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 717 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Beautifully Appointed home with true side access!
This immaculate home has been thoughtfully designed with a family-friendly layout. The heart of the home is the oversized combined kitchen, dining and living room that is perfectly open planned and filled with natural light. With an over sized timber deck and alfresco, entertaining area which effortlessly transitions from indoor to outdoor and looks onto a low maintenance grassed yard. This home has a room for everyone with the bonus home theatre room that is sure to delight.
Situated on a great sized 717m2* block with TRUE SIDE ACCESS this is the perfect place to call home if you need a place to park your boat, trailer, caravan or cars.
Some of the main features of this stunning home are
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bedroom has a fabulous walk-in robe, en-suite and plantation Shutters
- 2 living areas for the family to enjoy - lounge/dining and theatre room
- Kitchen has modern SMEG appliances with a large gas cook top and large stove
- Large Island bench top, dishwasher and a huge pantry
- Internal laundry with access straight out to the yard
- Security screens on all doors and opening windows.
- Double car garage with internal access
- True side access perfect for a boat, caravan, trailer etc
- Low maintenance fenced yard perfect for the kids to run around and entertaining friends
- Rain water tank
This beautifully appointed home is with in only 10 minutes to Macarthur square, major shopping centers and the Hospital. A quick 15-20 minute drive to Bulli and Wollongong beaches and only a super quick 5 minutes to the local primary school and preschools this property is in the center of everything!!
With this perfect location this fantastic property is to be sold ASAP so don't hesitate in viewing as it won't be around for long.
Please contact Di Mez Real Estate on 4631 2333 for more information or to arrange an appointment to view.
Professional Photography: Tim Taplin
It was such a pleasure working with Di Mez who had all the answers to our real estate questions. I would highly recommend her and her support team who made the sale of our property painless- Thankyou Di. Regards Rob Bowlay Vendor- 13 Broughton Crescent, Appin
- Mr. R Bowlay
When I explained to Dianne what type of home I was looking for in Appin her reply was "I have just what you want!" This house ticked all the boxes for me. Thank you, Di Mez
- Mr. Strode
Michelle was the most competent and hard working real estate agent I have ever met. She managed to be able to sell our property when others had failed. Her hard work was amazing to watch and nothing was too much trouble for Michelle plus she was always available if we had any questions. I would definitely recommend Di Mez Real Estate agency and Michelle to anyone, beyond thrilled with the results.