8 Denison Place, AppinSold
- Property ID: 61744340
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1043 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
OPEN HOMES CANCELLED
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque Appin is an impressive two-story residence offering all the creature comforts you would expect to find in a large family home. With a romantic rose-garden and plenty of room to kick a ball, this will be a place to call home for many years to come.
• 4 great sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and new curtains
• Over-sized master bedroom with a walk-in robe and en-suite
• Office with own entrance- could be used as a 5th bedroom
• 2 large living areas
• Formal dining room with external access to the patio- the perfect place to enjoy the morning sun
• Downstairs bathroom with a toilet and shower
• Internal Laundry
• Kitchen features loads of storage and bench space
• Main Bathroom is very spacious with a corner tub and a large shower with new shower screens
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Double garage with internal access
• Covered entertaining area
• In ground pool
• Pet friendly backyard
• Lockable garden shed
• Room for a massive shed or man-cave
With so many more features and with enough room for the entire family, this is the perfect place to call home.
Please contact Di Mez Real Estate on (02) 4631 2333 for more information today.
Michelle was the most competent and hard working real estate agent I have ever met. She managed to be able to sell our property when others had failed. Her hard work was amazing to watch and nothing was too much trouble for Michelle plus she was always available if we had any questions. I would definitely recommend Di Mez Real Estate agency and Michelle to anyone, beyond thrilled with the results.
- Mrs Johansen - Vendor 17 Pinnacle St, Miranda
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"