7 Postmill Road, AppinSold
- Property ID: 61756090
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 700 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Extended living onto huge timber deck
Located in the ever popular Appin Valley Estate, this modern and stylish "Eden Brae" home offers you the new home feel without all the stress of building. Sitting on a level 700m2 block, the oversized yard is perfect for the kids and also has side access which is rare to find. The huge under covered merbau timber deck is perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round and overlooks all aspects of the yard. This home cannot be missed and will not last long on the market!
- 4 double sized bedrooms all boasting built in robes
- Master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
- Home office
- Plush carpet and quality bamboo flooring throughout
- 3 living areas including formal lounge/ family meal area and separate media room
- Executive style kitchen complete with stone benchtops and 900mm stainless steel oven & dishwasher
- Energy efficient ducted air conditioning, alarm system and NBN
- Double lock up garage with remote door and internal access
- Plantation shutters and electric blinds to alfresco area
- Huge side access into the 700m2 block perfect for the boat or caravan
- Sliding stacker doors open onto sensational entertaining space with merbau timber deck
- Colourbond shed for extra storage
- Only 15 minutes to Campbelltown and 30 minutes to Wollongong
- Close to local shops and schools and all Appin has to offer
Michelle was the most competent and hard working real estate agent I have ever met. She managed to be able to sell our property when others had failed. Her hard work was amazing to watch and nothing was too much trouble for Michelle plus she was always available if we had any questions. I would definitely recommend Di Mez Real Estate agency and Michelle to anyone, beyond thrilled with the results.
- Mrs Johansen - Vendor 17 Pinnacle St, Miranda
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"