5 Harvey Road, AppinFOR SALE Contact Agent
- Property ID: 61831370
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 714 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Entertainers Delight + Side Access
Entertainers Delight + Side Access
Di Mez Real Estate are proud to present 5 Harvey Road, Appin.
Move straight in, put your feet up and relax! This home has all the creature comforts you desire plus TRUE SIDE ACCESS where you can park your caravan, trailer or boat. Room for ALL the toys or build your massive shed (STCA)
This well-thought out "New Living Home" is perfect for year round entertaining with a large family area which flows seamlessly to the massive undercover alfresco area which features a 6 person spa, roller blinds and an outdoor kitchen!
Located in the highly sort after Appin Valley which is just a short stroll to Appin's town centre which features the famous Appin Pub, IGA and many other specialty stores.
- 4x bedrooms all of great size with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features a luxurious walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Extra-large modern bathroom with deep bath and separate shower
- 1x large media room or kids retreat
- Entertainers kitchen with gas cooking, chef size oven and loads of storage and bench space
- Combined living, dining and kitchen area which seamlessly flows to the alfresco area- perfect for hosting parties year round
- An abundance of storage and cupboard space
- Double garage with ducted air-conditioning and internal access
- Beautifully maintained kid friendly, private backyard
- 2x garden sheds
- Massive covered alfresco dining area with built in kitchen and roller blinds, perfect for privacy and hot summers days
- Spa " 6 seater, heated with lockable lid
- Ducted air conditioning throughout (including the garage!)
- Water Tank
- Solar Panels
- Side access
- High Ceilings
- New Living Home
- Built in 2015
- 8mm Glass windows
Appin is located just 20 minutes'* drive from the beautiful South Coast Beaches and 10 minutes* to Macarthur Shopping Centre.
Please contact Di Mez Real Estate on 4631 2333 if you would like more information or would like to arrange a private inspection.
All information contained is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Michelle was the most competent and hard working real estate agent I have ever met. She managed to be able to sell our property when others had failed. Her hard work was amazing to watch and nothing was too much trouble for Michelle plus she was always available if we had any questions. I would definitely recommend Di Mez Real Estate agency and Michelle to anyone, beyond thrilled with the results.
- Mrs Johansen - Vendor 17 Pinnacle St, Miranda
The team at Di Mez Real Estate were a pleasure to work with. They knew exactly what we were looking for and they found us the perfect home with an “Off-market” sale. Great communication, honest with high attention to detail. We had been on their database for a short time and although they have an extensive database, Dianne was constantly in contact with me and had a wealth of knowledge on Appin and it’s surrounds. Would definitely recommend their services!
- Mrs. Hanson
"From the first, when we asked for an market appraisal on our property from Di Mez until the time the contracts were exchanged we found Di to be knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She was always willing and available to assist us with any inquiries and concerns we had. Her knowledge and experience of the industry is deep and because of this knowledge her ideas and recommendations were of a great assistance to us. We would have no concerns in highly recommending Di to anyone requiring an estate agent"