5 Mississippi Crescent, KearnsSold January 21, 2019
- Property ID: 61768350
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 607 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
This neatly presented original brick home is perfect for a first home buyer or investor.
With loads of potential for you to restyle or renovate this home is conveniently located on a desirable corner block, in a great neighborhood. This property is definitely a must to inspect.
• Three bedrooms with master featuring a built in robe and ceiling fan
• Sun filled lounge room with split system air conditioning unit and with natural gas connection
• Neat, original kitchen and separate dining area
• Internal laundry with access straight outside
• Fantastic undercover entertaining area drenched in sunlight
• Handy side access
• Single drive through garage and a separate garden shed
• Beautiful and healthy fruit tress and neat yard
Be quick, because this one won't be around for long.
Give us a call today and let us help you into your new home.
Contact Di Mez Real Estate on 4631 2333 for more information or to arrange an appointment to view.
It was such a pleasure working with Di Mez who had all the answers to our real estate questions. I would highly recommend her and her support team who made the sale of our property painless- Thankyou Di. Regards Rob Bowlay Vendor- 13 Broughton Crescent, Appin
- Mr. R Bowlay
When I explained to Dianne what type of home I was looking for in Appin her reply was "I have just what you want!" This house ticked all the boxes for me. Thank you, Di Mez
- Mr. Strode
Michelle was the most competent and hard working real estate agent I have ever met. She managed to be able to sell our property when others had failed. Her hard work was amazing to watch and nothing was too much trouble for Michelle plus she was always available if we had any questions. I would definitely recommend Di Mez Real Estate agency and Michelle to anyone, beyond thrilled with the results.